- Manufactured from tough polyethylene making them extremely hard wearing and durable.
- Profiled base opens hooves for extra penetration of solution.
- Built in safety ribs to prevent slipping.
- Designed with a turned in lip which significantly reduces the amount of solution wasted due to spillages.
- The inbuilt ribs also ensure the animals go through the footbath slower, allowing the hoof to bathe for longer.
- Assist in the prevention and treatment of claw/hoof diseases and lameness.
- Reduce the spread of infection.
- Minimise solution waste
Read More Tips
- When first using fill with straw and water as this gets the animal used to going through as they are used to walking on straw. (When animals see a black hole filled with water they have no concept of the depth so will either baulk or try and leap through it)
Other Products you may be interested In