- Manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene protecting it from the sun.
- Pointed at the tip for ground penetration.
- Extremely weather resistant.
- Will not splinter.
- Smooth surface for animal safety and ease of handling during installation.
- Non-toxic. Safe for the environment, animals and humans.
- Will not rot, decay, shrink or decompose unlike traditional wooden posts.
- Life expectancy in excess of 30 years.
- Save time, money and labour.
- Strong and durable with sufficient flexibility to withstand impact.
- Plastic is a natural insulator so voltage stays on the wire and eliminates short circuits.
- Less inspection and maintenance required.
- Lightweight and easy to install, ideal for use in restricted areas.
Read More Tips
- Ideal for electrical fencing.
- Wire is attached by drilling a 10mm hole through the post and secure wire with a 2G Wire Fencing Clip.
Other products you may like